Artists by Alphabet































 #   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z 





























Sparkly Ice

Hank Snow : Teardrops In My Heart [Music : Lyrics]



You'll never know I cried when I found out you lied
So Ill keep ridin' hidin' teardrops in my heart
A cowboy can't reveal a broken heart until
He's all alone in someplace long to play the part
Though I'm pretending that I don't care to be with you my darling is my prayer
But way down deep inside I can't give up my pride
So Ill keep ridin' hidin' teardrops in my heart
(Ac.guitar)
Now they say that the cowboy's not supposed to cry
But friends he has a heart just the same as you and I
I overheard one on the range today and I knew you rode 'em sorrowful
In the song he sang these are the words I heard him say
Though I'm pretending...