Artists by Alphabet































 #   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z 





























Sparkly Ice

Jason Mraz : Sleeping To Dream ["Tonight Not Again / Live At The Eagles Ballroom"] [Lyrics]

I'm dreaming of sleeping next to you and feeling like a lost little boy in a brand new town
I'm counting my sheep and each one that passes is another dream to ashes and they all fall down

As I lay me down tonight
I close my eyes
What a beautiful sight

Sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so damn tired
Of having to live without you
But I don't mind
I'm sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so tired
Oh, yes...

I found myself in the riches your eyes, your lips, your hair
Well you were everywhere out there
But I woke up in the ditches, I hit the light and I thought you might be here
But you were nowhere
Oh love, you were nowhere at home

And as I lay me back to sleep
This love, I pray, that I can keep

Sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so damn tired
Of having to live without you
But I, I don't mind
I'm sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so tired...

I'm so tired

Well, it's just a little lullaby to keep myself from crying myself, a little lullaby to keep
Just a little lullaby to keep myself from crying myself, a little lullaby to keep my... (myself)
As I'm always crying, it's just a little lullaby... [?]

Sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so damn tired
Of having to live without you
But I, I don't mind
I'm sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so tired...

I'm so... tired...