Artists by Alphabet































 #   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z 





























Sparkly Ice

Aishah, The Fan Club & Paul Moss : I Never Gave Up On You [Music : Lyrics]




Too late to change
Damage done
Not the same anymore
You realise the time has come
To face up to what you have done

( II )
You sacrificed our love
Now who you're thinking of
So you think you can use me
I'm nobody's fool
I have to tell you... have to say

( III )
I never gave up on you
Now you've abandoned all we've been through
Somebody else has torn us apart agai
Do we say goodbye, is this the end

How things do change
Always thought you'd be there
So much wasted time and lonely nights
I cried alone without you near

( Back to II, III )

I never gave you up, know it's true
I was always there when you needed me too
I gave you all my heart could bring
I loved you boy
I gave you everything
When you were down and feelin' blue
I picked you up, I always spoiled you
I listen to your problems just to let them off your mind
I gave you my love boy everytime

Never gave up on you
Never gave up on you
Somebody else has you
Never gave up you.....